Thursday, July 14, 2011

Water Jog

Teaching water jog continues to be fun but challenging. I have to keep inventing and changing it up to keep people interested. We've done an interval class where we do a strength move like lunges then spike our heartrates with our arms or sprints or jacks in the middle, then we alternate with strength moves again. We've done a favorites day where each lap I call on someone to name what we do next. Friday we will get out the tubes and encorporate them into class. Tomorrow I cover Ashley's class right after mine. Its going to be HOT out there! Next week I fill in for her one day at deep water. Should be fun! I have had some complainers and some know-it-alls but I get compliments too. The positive comments outweigh the negative. I guess the class is harder than I expected overall but I don't have to pay and am making money (in theory--my first check didn't cover the water shoes and swimsuit I bought!:) I love keeping in shape and water class does it! I also really like helping other people get in shape, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment