1. Ask God to search my heart for any unconfessed sin keeping us separate.
2. Cling to His words: example: Why are you crushed down, o my soul? And why are you troubled in me? Put your hope in God, for I will again give him praise who is my help an my God.
3. Resist the devil.
4. Make a list of all God has done for you--His blessings.
5. Do something for someone else.
6. Search you heart for any unforgiveness, confess, ask God to help you forgive.
7. Worship.
8. Cling to Phil 4:12-13
9. Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will continue beholding your face in righteousness (right standing) I shall be fully satisfied, when I awake, beholding Your form (having sweet communion with You.)
10. Confess your discontentment because it shows ingratitude and a lack of trust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment