My confidence in Joel's car is growing. The a/c and cruise control work really well. The wipers not so much but I hope I don't need them much. I am a little bored but am alternating between singing at the top of my lungs to my iPod and listening to a book on tape, Tapestry of Fortunes by Elizabeth Berg. It's pretty good. I think the characters are gearing up for a road trip themselves which is fun. More later! Only 1200 more miles and 21 hours to LA!
Friday, June 14, 2013
The Adventure Roadtrip
First stop is Colby, Kansas. Needed gas, an empty bladder and to stretch. I have gone about 290 miles (I think) in 3 plus hours. I baked the first couple of hours and had to cover my legs so I didn't burn but then it clouded over. It started raining about five miles ago and I hate hate hate driving in the rain since our wreck so I was really happy to stop. It doesn't look like it will continue but I will check the weather. I am at McDonald's. not my favorite place to eat but free wifi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment