Tomorrow I only have 391 miles to drive and I will be with Joel.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Almost There!
I drove 650 miles today. Finished one book on cd and started another. Stopped in Salina, Utah and ate at a Mexican restaurant for an early dinner then back on the road. Scott and I texted and talked and planned ahead and i drove right to the Clarion Suites he reserved for me in St George, Utah. I saw the pool while checking in, threw my stuff in the room and changed and was out in the pool within 5 minutes. I tread water then relaxed and shut my eyes then sat in the hot tub. Back in the room I did my Bible study then finally got my blog to post! Am now lying in bed trying to unwind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment