Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday afternoon on the road

It is now 4pm ish local time and I am in Salina, Utah.  The first part of Utah was desolate, just rocks.  Then I went up through winding unique mountains with really pretty rock formations, colorful, hard to describe.  It was a lot harder driving then in the Colorado mountains but Joel's little car did great!  I stopped at two overlooks mostly because its really pretty!  I walked to the top of one and took pictures of both.  My pictures do not do it justice and the best pics would have been way up high but it wasn't safe to take them while driving.
I have two hours 45 minutes left to go today.  I finished one book on cd and have started another one, both really god whichever helps!  Joel texted and said to drive on and get there tonight!  No way I can drive that far!  I felt like my head was going to explode when I stopped here.  Scott is making me a AAA reservation in St George.  Better planning than last night!
Scott texted me on the road and said I am a great adventurer!






No comments:

Post a Comment