Thursday, June 27, 2013

Getting Ready, etc

I don't know how a person can be busy and yet not busy at the same time.  I have time to rest and lots of precious morning time to do my quiet time but with Adelle, Cecelia, Homestead, water run class, parents who live out of town, and now Oklahoma, I am a busy chick.  Jesi and I are wanting to meet and it was nearly impossible to find a time.  I guess I did squeeze a little trip in to LA, didn't I?  A friend asked me yesterday if I am always on the go.  I answered her that I am either all the way up and going or flat on my back relaxing.
Yesterday I went to water run and worked 'em hard and it felt great!  Then I picked up Adelle and hurried around and we went to see Man of Steel.  It was entertaining, interesting, too long.  There were definitely parallels to Christ which made it awkward for hi. To kiss the girl, in my opinion, and then references to evolution being evil.  Interesting.  Adelle and I watched her show and I ran her home.
Then Scott and I went to a couple of meetings in preparation for the Oklahoma trip this weekend.  It's going to be quite interesting with the mix of people going.  A challenge for our leadership skills for sure, but not for God!  
Today holds step this morning to get it out of the way, a haircut, them laundry, trip to Target, packing, various chores and to do list items, Homestead small group and hopefully, some resting.  Tomorrow is meeting with Jesi, water run, last minute prep and leave for Oklahoma at 2.  
Whew!  Did I mention I am enjoying summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment