Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Step Class

I have to blog about step class. It is important to me for lots of reasons, but mostly because its so fun! I work out for health reasons and for stress relief and weight control because I do like to eat, but I also do it to add fun to my life. Traci's class is the best because it is challenging. We have to concentrate so I don't feel like I'm exercising! I do it after fit ball so my legs are tired and it is especially challenging. Its also challenging mentally and I feel like I'm exercising my brain muscle too! If you space out, you can mess up and get hurt! Yesterday we did these two basic routines over and over to get them down then did partner step! We paired up and did the routine facing each other on the same step! The routine had us moving around the step so we kept passing each other and ended up a few times facing each other (and she had us try patty cake at the same time!) It was so fun--I'd never done it before. It is so refreshing and important to have fun. None of us do it enough--I know I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment