I am sitting in Radina's coffee shop with my friend Kathy! She drove 4 hours to visit me which makes me feel special and loved. I needed some girl time and so did she! We are having so much fun! Who else can you sit in the parking lot of Bed Bath and Beyond and tweeze your chin hairs with? Yes, we did that! We also shopped and I bought some shiny new blue flats that are adorable. I would never have bought them by myself. But I will wear them tons. We also purchased pink to go coffee cups and we will think of each other every day that we drink out of them. Kathy used to live in town and moved to Oklahoma five years ago. We have to get together for our girl time every so often. We usually also get together with our mutual friend Julie but she couldn't make it this time. Julie, we miss you! Do you have chin hairs that need plucked? Please go to your nearest Bed Bath and Beyond on a sunny day and check in the mirror. We bet you do! You can giggle and think of us as you pluck them. (If you shop first, they have the cutest novelty tweezers at the checkout).
On a side note, as we were ordering our coffee, we saw the most romantic sight ever! An elderly couple were sitting very close at a table and he was reading to her! She had a big hat on and he was kind of up under her hat. She had her eyes closed as she listened. Kathy and I were hoping that in 20 years or so that could be us with our husbands. Here that Scott and Scott? (both our husbands are named Scott)--you will need to step up the romantism a bit:). Ok, Kathy just said that could only happen with my Scott if he's reading a soccer manual of some sort to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment