Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hannah









I want to try to blog about my Hannah-bana because I miss her a lot and I've been thinking about her a lot. She's coming to visit in 13 days! Yesterday I made my phone lock screen and wallpaper photos of Hannah. (this was quite a feat as I had to upload some photos from her facebook onto picasa and then upload them to the wallpaper--technology is so exciting to me). I am so proud of Hannah. She is such a unique person. Hannah moved to Wyoming because she loves the outdoors. I will put some pictures here that will explain this without words. Hannah likes to climb and "boulder" and camp and explore--even fish! I'm proud of her setting up a new life there and for being on her own with very little help from us! She lives on little to no money! And she thinks she asks for too much help from us! She has great friends who do neat things together like share poetry and music, do those outdoor things, sit around in front of the fire drinking white russians, cook and eat healthy food, dance, and just talk. Hannah attends the University of Wyoming majoring in secondary art education. I think she'll be a wonderful art teacher. She had some bad experiences with art teachers who almost ruined that area of her life. Hannah is so talented and creative (a few pictures will explain that, too). Its neat that she will be able to share that with the world through teaching. Its so satisfying to a parent to watch your kid launch from your home, forge a new, happy life and choose a path that will give back to the world. Here are some pics from Hannah's summer in Wyoming album.

No comments:

Post a Comment