Tuesday, June 1, 2010
later
Two blogs in one day! We may have created a monster! This was a good day. A quiet, slow, but good day. Started the day with my coffee with hazelnut creamer as always then went to the gym for step class! Came home, a hot shower--lovely! then wrote in my prayer journal--Tuesdays I pray for my Bible study friends along with Scott and the kids (they are every day). Then went to the library, started my new blog and laid around with my sweet pups and read all day! Good times! I did do some laundry. I made fried eggs and fried mozzarella for lunch (in olive oil!) then whole wheat blueberry pancakes for snack. Leah talked me into Jimmy Johns for dinner and we went to visit Scott. He is really talking about fixing up the house! I hope he is serious this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment