10:18am. We have just been seated on the plane from Dallas to Seoul. All is well. We can feel the prayers and blessings of everyone. We have now been awake for 9 hours after sleeping about three hours. The drive and flight to Dallas we're pleasant and uneventful. Deb and I have chatted almost the entire way. We had a nice breakfast at tgi Fridays. Getting ready to get some pillow time. We have been seated where we have some space and across from each other. 6834 miles to Seoul, 14 hours.
There is quiet piano music playing in the background and I noticed it is a hymn! Jesus Jesus how I trust you....
Halfway through the 14 hour flight...
I have watched a movie, slept quite a bit curled up across two chairs, read my kindle, eaten dinner and now a snack, read my Bible, prayed, and did some prep for the upcoming volunteer training when we get home. I have no real idea what day and time it is but I think it is about. 630 pm at home. Doing well. God is good.
4 hours 42 minutes to go. Watching a good movie. This is not unbearable but 14 hours is a long time. Pretty sure I have an eye infection.
? Time? Seoul Korea airport. We have no idea what time it is. We feel mostly rested and very well fed. Just looked around in some of the shops but the prices are super high. The shops are high end like Gucci.... The airport is beautiful. A procession of traditional dressed people went by with music playing followed by police. They had a sign that said Royal Family Walking.










Loveeee reading, teared up (im such a baby!) Glad you ladies are safe!! Keep posting pics, enjoy seeing your beautiful smiles :-) Prayers Prayers Prayers :-)
ReplyDeleteLove AH
Glad to know you've made it! Been thinking of you and prayers for your long day of travel. Can't wait to see more pictures once you are rested!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you both! Give hugs to Angela from the Westview Wonder Women East & West!- Wandean
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are safely there. Thanks for the update.
ReplyDelete