Saturday, March 8, 2014

Are You Ready?



Are you ready to go with me to Cambodia?  Remember, you are going with me!  I will feel your prayers and blog with pictures so that you can experience it with me.  Not everyone can pick up and go but it takes a team to go on a trip.  I couldn't do it without the support of each of you.  At this moment, we leave in 3 days!

It is Saturday.  I am excited.  The nerves are going away as the details are getting taken care of.  Not really nerves, just a preoccupied mind.  I purposefully left this weekend free so I could pack and relax and get ready.  I say free, however, I am spending much of today with Adelle, helping her Mom fill out the fafsa, get commissioned at both services tomorrow, TRU Sunday school, a haircut, and TRU church here tomorrow night with 40 or so people:).  But I did spend last night snoozing on the couch in my grubby clothes after a great workout and had a good night sleep.  My to do list is steadily getting knocked out.
And the packing is almost done other than last minute things.
So get excited!  It'll be time to leave very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment