Friday, March 14, 2014

Evening One

Tonight we went to a restaurant that trains at risk youth. It was very nice. 
The best dish had beef and peppers and nuts and I could taste lime also. Upstairs was a gift shop with unique things made by the youth. 
Here are some random pics of the city for your enjoyment. 
View of the city from our hotel rooftop. 
Our room and the cool pantaloons I bought today. 

Our tuk tuk. 

On the way to the restaurant we pulled out into a large intersection and it was so scary!  There are no traffic rules. Everyone just goes everywhere. And it works!  People turn from the right lane into the left lane when the turn left and then sort of merge right eventually. One huge Lexus vehicle pulled over to the left going the wrong direction right in front of to order food to go. It is pretty crazy. 
After dinner we stopped for gelato and it was delicious. I had praline chocolate. 
Right now we are sitting on the rooftop enjoying the breeze. I am pretty tired and have big dark circles under my eyes. 
Here is another view of my cool pantaloons in the elevator. Yes I will wear these to work at home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment