Saturday I slept in then picked up Adelle for the weekly grocery trip. The weather was amazing! In the afternoon, we got poor sore Scott and Rex and went for a walk along the linear trail.
It was quite enjoyable. They were both in rare form. Every time Scott fake farts Adelle screeches, "Scott! No fake farting!" The two have a camaraderie that is fun to witness. We stopped by the library then Orange Leaf for some froyo. Saturday evening I ran to old stadium and did some stairs then ran home.
Today we got up a bit earlier for us and went to Connection Hour to plan and prepare for TRU. This is the church branch that will start East of town. It's sort of a church plant but different. We will be involved in missions work getting it up and running. It should be interesting. Went to church then spent the remainder of the afternoon on the back deck. The weather was absolutely perfect. I rested, read,,watched some hgtv, watered the lawn and then face timed with my beautiful Leah!




No comments:
Post a Comment