Thursday, September 12, 2013
Sick Day
I might have reached my HGTV max. One day at home sick and I might be going crazy with boredom. I've been fighting this cold, turned sinus infection now sinus and upper respiratory infection for about a month. I started feeling icky again Tuesday night. I had to work on Wednesday but went home at 1 and I've been pretty much bed bound since then. I don't feel bad enough to sleep. Last night I watched back to back episodes of Duck Dynasty from 5 to 10. It was quite entertaining and now I'm hooked. This morning I tried to sleep in after another sleepless night but the crap running down the back of my throat prevented that. So I did my quiet time then drove everyone at work crazy by email then I watched back to back episodes of Modern Dads. Entertaining but the values were somewhat disturbing! I'm not even hungry enough to entertain myself eating. I am reading an interesting series by Lisa T Bergen set in medieval times. I have a friend who is a school social worker who is on bedrest with her pregnancy and I seriously don't know how she does it and maintains her sanity. How in the world does Scott do this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment