Saturday, September 21, 2013
Today
Got up this morning and decided to jump in the car with Scotty to Lawrence for his soccer tournament. We left at 9:30 and the weather was beautiful. The games were played the same place Hannah got her teeth knocked in during a soccer game years ago. I left Scotty there, coaching his little girls. He's having so much fun coaching these girls. I picked up my mama and we drove back across Lawrence to pick up Scott. Come to think of it, most of my day was spent driving back and forth across Lawrence! We ate at Chilis and Hannah called during lunch. I had a huge bacon cheeseburger. Yum. Then we bought Scotty some new shoes, waaaay outside his usually color range. Makes him look tons younger. Then we took Scott back to the fields and did some shopping at Kohls. I got a fitted pinstripe blue shirt and a bra and mom got a bunch of stuff. Took he to the car and went back to the fields and had to wait through another game! Finally got home and watched k state get neat up in Texas. That was the day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment