So how have I done on my summer goals?
1. I didn't talk to a family member every single day but I did a couple times a week.
2. I met this goal!
3. I met this goal! I lost the same three pounds about 5 times this summer, total 15 pounds lost. but gained. Tee hee.
4. Met. This house is clean.
5. I had Jesi over once and Tanya but didn't do as well at this goal as I would have liked to.
6. Improved at this, still want to improve this. Lets call this an ongoing goal.
7. Done. A lot more, crises, but other extras.
8. No idea what is going on with TRU or what our role is.
9. Hum. Did go see Eric and Vicky in Topeka. Once! Did invite Ryan and Sarah over but couldn't get a date locked in. Had George and Sheree over!
10. Done! Much better than we had hoped!
11. Met this!
12. Yep.
13. Didn't do this.
14. Didn't get this one done but shooting for September.
Additional stuff not planned on: dad being in the hospital, driving to LA, Scott's stroke, going to Moore twice.
Summary? A successful summer. Always good to let God make and change my plans.

No comments:
Post a Comment