Water run is going well and I still very much enjoy it. I got a cortisone shot in my shoulder to fix the issue that brick throwing in Oklahoma caused. Need to get my knee figured out. It swells for no reason randomly, happened yesterday after sitting too long. I spent two days sitting in the hospital making sure Dad knew where he is and didn't try to get out of bed without help. Now it looks like he will go to the rehab unit at Aberdeen before going home. That's got me sad.
Then today I found out we are losing my favorite step teacher at the gym which means no evening step classes on the west side. So frustrating! I have looked forward to stepping in the evenings for 15 years now! That's got me really bummed to tell you the truth. I do have one step class I enjoy. I like a total body circuit ok. I haven't been going to intensity lately.
I miss the kids. I even cried today! I need to carve out a day to go see Leah. Joel is having a super hard time financially. Something is going on with Hannah based on a text she sent Scott but she's on a hitch so we need to wait ten days to find out. And it could all change by then. My Mom is flying to Colorado to visit Lee's family and then going to Virginia to see her sister in law. I guess that would be my aunt, huh, but I've only met her once when I was little.
Wow, this blog is random. I'm feeling melancholy lately when I should be super happy. I am excited about the furniture. I like water run class. And we got to go the the lake for the 4th! I like getting to sleep in and have my quiet time on the back patio. Scott is keeping a good attitude about not finding a job. All is well. Ill try getting a good night sleep. Always helps. And more prayer time tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment