Well, as of tomorrow, summer is officially over for me. Camp Dewy, the new student orientation is tomorrow and Thursday. I've gone into work to plan, to prepare, to get ready and now it begins. These last few days have been busy. Joel went home last Saturday. Monday I picked up Adelle to take her to the fair but it rained out so we went to the movie Thursday night with my friend Tanya and her daughter Mikaila. Mikaila has Aspergers. She and Adelle made friends. Which means they sat by each other and offered each other snacks.
Last Tuesday we had the new Principal, Tracy, and his wife, Angela and Chad, and Marvin and Jolene over for dinner. Then Saturday Marvin had the whole staff over for a potluck bbq.
This week we have our nephew, Sam, here. He has been keeping Scott company as my busyness is picking up.
I am wrapping up water run and Wednesday is the last day. It's been fun.
Yesterday I drove to Newton for a quick visit with Leah and to pick up our new dishes, fiesta ware knock offs. I love them!
It's been a busy summer but a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment