Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Good Life

My life may not be exciting, but it is really such a good life!  I woke up around 8 after a great night sleep and sat out on the beautiful deck sipping coffee and spending time with God.  Around 9 I got into my soaker tub then woke Scott up and we headed down to meet Nika, the decorator from Ashley furniture who came by to get ideas for us.  She showed us her ideas and we picked out furniture for the livingroom and for the new room.  It's awesome, too.  A tan, plush textured couch and two cushy chairs in bold colors and an amazing taupe shap-like rug for the livingroom and a tan, comfy corduroy sectional for the new room.  Then we came home and I grabbed leftovers from last night, the delicious enchilada casserole, then my social worker friend, Tanya, came over for clinical supervision for a couple of hours.  At 4, I went over to Homestead and met with two of the gals for small group.  We had a really great talk.  Then I zipped over to the gym and did the intensity class!  Some running and sprinting and lots of burped and mountain climbers, etc, on the bosus.  My friend Kelly is back from her honeymoon and I partnered with jessica, another friend.  Grabbed a protein shake for Scott and I and spent the evening reading and chatting with Scott about the new furniture.
Tomorrow holds the same for the morning and then water run class, some cleaning, actually picking up some of the furniture (and paying for it), and maybe a trip to the library, then some extra cleaning because I didn't do any today.  At 5:30 I'll go to step class and then after, Scott and I will go out to eat, probably Chipotle.  
Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Adelle, talked to my Dad on the phone, went to a step class, and read all evening.  Right after I closed my eyes, Joel called and we talked quite a while!
Seriously, a great life, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment