Its starting to dawn on me that it is summer and I am off work. I am sitting in the livingroom with a wonderful breeze blowing through the room. Scott is home from the FD and the kids are asleep. We are in vacation mode as we do fun things each day--tuttle yesterday, lawrence tomorrow, lake thursday, party friday...But after that, on saturday I do have a conference to go to for the morning and part of the afternoon, then take the kids to the airport and stay probably at mom's and take joel to the airport sunday. He'll be in LA for a week. I start teaching my jog clas that monday. Wednesday Leah wants me to go to newton through friday morning. Then friday night back to kc to pick up joel. Doesn't sound relaxing but there will be lots of quiet times and time at home. Scott said in a few weeks we will actuall start the repairs on the house! Yipee! I am so ready. But that's going to get crazy. Summer is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment