Friday, May 6, 2011

what to do?

Holidays make me freeze up in indecision. I never know what plans to go with or end up making no plans then the big day comes and I wish we were celebrating with someone. So all along I had plans to go to bethel to hear leah's mid kansas united orchestra concert on mother's day. My mom was coming here to do the skit with my middle schoolers today so we were going to spend mother's day tonight. Then she got feeling icky and canceled. Now I'm feeling icky too and stayed home. Leah called this week and said I really need to come to her school orchestra on tuesday instead of the one on sunday. now I will be with neither my mom or my kids on mother's day. I'm doing so much driving tomorrow to topeka, tuesday to newton and wednesday to kc pick up joel that i dont think i can take a quick trip to lv to see mom on sunday. so i guess ill just talk on the phone all day to my mama and each of my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment