Monday, May 23, 2011
Lately
Sorry bloggerites (or whatever you readers call yourselves). Sorry I haven't written in awhile. Not that my life has been all that crazy busy or anything, just seems that way. Last weekend Joel and I took Professor to Leah and saw her new apartment. I loved it! Its in the basement apartment of her roommate Emma's parents' house. Its an older home with a homey feel and the apartment itself is deocrated modern. The livingroom/kitchen has a wall of windows that go to the ceiling! It has a dining room right there where they can eat at the table! Both girls have a large bedroom with walk in closets! It is right next to Dillons, too, so handy. So its a little sad not having Professor around but relaxing. The dog is high maintainance for sure! Leah is so excited to have him. School is going well, we only have a day and a half left! Tomorrow all the kids have field trips so I will be doing paperwork and getting my office ready to shut down for the summer. Then Wednesday is lots of supervision and some meetings and the big goodbye, wave off! Thursday is more time to get work done and more meetings. Friday I have a funeral to go to (the husband of a former co worker and friend). Then Friday night Leah comes home and we go pick up Hannah and Rob at the airport! Its been so good to have Joel home. I am excited to have them all home and to spend more time with Rob. It'll be a whirlwind of a week, for sure. The next Friday is Scott's retirement party at the Fire Department and a celebration at the house. Then Saturday I have an autism conference at k state and then take Hannah and Rob back to the airport. Then summer begins. Scott is going to Ecuador and I am teaching water aerobics mon-wed-fri at city pool. Scott said we will start the house renovations this summer so that could be crazy busy! I hope we start this summer because it will be really crazy this fall with Professor back and Scott's new team in full swing. I am hoping to go to many of those away trips with the girls and spend lots of time hanging out, having the girls over, etc. I continue to spend time each week with Adelle. I went with her to her special olympics track meet a few weekends ago and that was fun. This week we just hung out, she went with me to the grocery store then we checked her facebook and she watched her Around the Horn episodes at the house. So that's what is up with me lately. I'm really happy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment