Monday, May 2, 2011

oprah

I'm backlogged on my Opray shows so I'm having my own little Oprah thon the last few days. I'm on 21 shows left, I think. It's sad, but true, I like watching Oprah. I don't like all the shows and I don't like her religious views but I like her. I have fun watching her. I will miss her shows.

Last night I did something fun--went to Scott's soccer party at a cabin at Milford. We walked through the woods with 7-10 girls, watched them climb trees (scott too), and sat at a campfire and ate s'mores. We surprised Scott for his birthday and ate too much, too. Sometimes you just gotta break out of the box.

I think my home life being boring is a huge plus as my work life is so unpredictable and different every day. Too much excitement, maybe.

Another new thing: went to a turbo kick class yesterday. Good, hard workout, fun!

This blog reads like a twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment