Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

This was (still is for a few more hours) a nice, relaxing, wonderful weekend. I started a new journal:). Leah came home:) She came to work with me Friday and spent the afternoon observing and learning. We went on a walk and went to Chipotle (with Scott). Saturday we went shopping:) I go the most perfect jeans! Size 10! And more fabulous, colorful socks. I even ordered some keen sandals that I can wear for my water jog class this summer. Today Leah went to church with us and it was good. We had a nice meal both Sturday evening (salmon, corn on the cob, sweet potatoes and asparagus) and today (ham, augratin potatoes, salad and strawberry shortcake). After Leah went home, I picked up Adelle. We grabbed a few items at the grocery store, colored eggs, looked at her facebook (she refused to friend her oldest sister and her dad) and she sat on the front step while I planted my wave petunias. Scott and I sat on the back patio in the sun for awhile this afternoon too. The windows are still open and there is a nice breeze. I loved having Leah home. Joel will be home in a few short weeks and school will be out! Hannah is coming home the first week of summer. I want to spend some time with Shari whom I haven't even talked to (or texted or facebooked or anything!) in forever. I want to get some sun and work out in a relaxed way. I want to go to Newton and hang out with Leah. I want to drive up to Wyoming and hike in the mountains and maybe camp. I would LOVE to drive Joel back to school in August or fly him there and see his apartment but not sure that will happen. Looking forward to the MCC girls season, getting to know them better, getting involved in that ministry. I am sooooo happy that I know Jesus as my Savior and He's there helping me, guiding me, loving me every single day. I just check my voice messages and Hannah sang me an Easter song:) Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment