Sunday, March 20, 2011
spring break so far
I am sure enjoying spring break so far! Leah and her boyfriend, David, came Friday night and we immediately left for chipotle. :) Then coffee at Bluestem and a quick trip to the fire station to take Scott his burrito bowl. We needed to take the sand bags out of the truck and there wasn't room in the cab, so we followed Scott while he walked out to the sand pile in the far end of the parking lot. We were in the truck, he was walking so we followed closely behind him, lighting him up in the headlights. He started walking in crazy patterns and we laughed hard while we tried to follow. Did the same on the way back to the station. He's a nut. Saturday I got up and had a leisurely quiet time while the kids slept in. Professor finally got Leah up. I went to the grocery store and the kids went for lunch. I went to the mall for a haircut and a quick stop at Gap for a cheap pair of jean and some black flats. Met back up with the kids at home. Fixed a yummy batch of chicken noodles and took some to nancy who is recovering from surgery. Scott and I made a quick trip to the gym where I got on the eliptical and took it easy (but it felt ok on my back) and then sweat off a whole pound in the sauna. Then we all sat around and watched the k state ncaa game and then watched 127 days. I never thought I'd watch that movie! But it wasn't EXACTLY a climbing movie. He wasn't climbing when he got stuck. It was a great movie. Today Scott and I went to church and it was beautiful when we got home. Opened all the windows in the house and they are still open! We fiddle farted around today, not accomplishing much but having some good fellowship. Scott, Leah and I took the pups for a walk around Anneberg park while david took a nap this afternoon. I finished reading, "Christmas Train" by David Balducci. Liked it. Made steak, potatoes, corn and asparagus all on the grill and we ate on the back patio. Then we all walked to aggieville for coffee and sat outside at bluestem. Good stuff. Now more basketball and am reading some ebook on my kindle pc. I like spring break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment