Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I copied another blogger with this concept,Thankful Thursday. I really like it. I spend time with God every morning in prayer , writing in my prayer journal, worshipping but mostly making requests. There is so much that needs prayed for! On Mondays I pray for the whole family, Tuesdays my Bible study friends and their requests, Wednesdays all the big issues of the world such as war, government, sex trafficking, natural disasters.... It's quite a list, Fridays are healing days and I keep a list of all those who need healing and pray for them. Saturday is for Eisenhower , Fca, clients, and my kids' friends. Sunday I lift up the church and Pastors, Homestead, and the missionaries that have me on their prayer request lists. I pray for Scott and the kids every day.
Then Thursdays are Thankful Thursdays. I have so much to be grateful for both large and small. It is so good for my attitude to change it from daily requests to gratitude. By Thursday, my positive attitude starts to wane. (I think I might have actually yelled something rude at the alarm this morning). Then I sit down to journalfor Thankful Thursday and it is all ok.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog Diane. Maybe I'll start keepiing a prayer journal. That's a fantastic idea. I like the Thankful Thursday too - Love ya - Julie

    ReplyDelete