Yesterday spent the day with my Hanny-banny getting more for her room and settling her in. We spent some time with her friends Callee, Heidi,and Jane. Hannah gave them all haircuts in her room. I like Hannah's friends. They are fun and unique like her. Heidi lives in a van in the driveway. Hannah and I went out to eat at Altitude last night then got coffee to go and watched a fun movie (Life Aquatic) on her computer curled up under a quilt in her room. Then I turned in early again.
I got up super early and left for home. I have been driving all day. I only stop to empty my bladder and to try to get my audiobook to upload. I just hit the jackpot here in Hays at the McDonald's where their wifi actually works and my book downloaded! And they accidentally made a chocolate dip cone and gave it to me. Jackpot. Two and a half to three hours and I will be home. I'll miss my Hanny Banny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Diane, you are amazing. Love Julie
ReplyDelete