Had a good drive here with Hannah yesterday. I drove most of it and when not driving played with my new iPad. Hannah drove about 2 hours in the horrible slushy snow in western kansas. We got a giant cup of coffee with about 2 1/2 hours to go. I am seriously surprised I slept last night but I slept 12 hours like a baby
Hannah's new house is awesome! I will put some pics up. We went to Qudoba for dinner since it was Friday night and Laramie doesn't have a chipotle. We took a trip to Wally world to get some move in essentials then unpacked and settled and went to bed early.
Right now we are in a coffee shop bookstore , the blue heron after a quick trip to the university bookstore. Here is my sweet Hannah.
More later.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment