Monday, March 19, 2012
Good Morning from Punta Cana
Our day yesterday was long and tiring, about what could be expected, but no delays or hitches:). We arrived in the late afternoon. Our room is fantastic--huge--actually several rooms. We have a full kitchen and dining table, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a separate jucuzzi tub. The shower and toilet are in little rooms, too. It is all marble floors, very plush. The pull out couch was torn so they brought me an entire twin bed and there is room for that, too! We slept 10 or 11 hours. We aren't exactly sure what time it is. I guess we had one hitch--they locked my suitcase which used to belong to my dad and jean and I didn't have the code! I quickly figured out how to gt on the internet and sent a help email and then I prayed and tried their birthdays and voila! It was Jean's birthday that opened it. So we unpacked and walked around and were overwhelmed with the sheer size of this place and the beauty. We walked to the pool and the beach. Beautiful! And then tried to figure out the restaurants. We found one and got our food--must have been latino food, I didn't love it.... and then went a sat by the beach in lounge chairs as it got dark. Then we came up and got the bed made up (room service) then crashed. It was probably 8:00. :). Right now I'm sitting on our balcony while mom gets ready. I got up before her and went to check on my snoring little mama who was sound asleep! She's up now! We are ready for our day in the sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment