Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Tuesday in Punta Cana
Today started with breakfast buffet in the open air ocean view restaurant again. Cafe o lait, omelet and bacon and delicious pineapple that we now have with every meal. Then a quick change and sun and ocean. We sunned and read and played in the waves some. We put on dry suits and ate lunch in the same place as yesterday--actually had a similar meal--cheeseburger and today, tortilla chips and cheese sauce. We rested then showered then took a short golf cart ride to a shopping center. It was very nice, very upscale, too expensive, but we did find a Life is Good store where we bought t shirts and stickers. Mom bought a Punta Cana tote bag in one store and I got a braided bracelet. I got some super cheap earrings and we got a neat dominican republic scrapbook. We caught a ride back to the hotel and I changed and took a long walk along the beach while mom rested. Then we got fancied up and sat by fountains. There are many places to just sit and chill with fountains and art nearby. We got bored so we went into the game room and played a set of wii bowling. Mom won :). We then caught another ride to the hotel nearby and ate at an italian restaurant called aqua. The food was waaaay too fancy for me. I had the smoked salmon for an appetizer and it seemed raw so he brought me scallops. Yipes. I think he laughed at me while I was tasting them. Then they brought a New York steak. I don't think so. But the restaurant was beautiful. I even took a picture of the restroom it was so gorgeous. There was amazing statues and fountains everywhere. Hannah would be really interested in the art. We are now in our pjs sitting on our balcony. See you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment