Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wonderful Things

My life is filled to the brim and running over with wonderful things. Time alone is a wonderful thing, or can be, depending on the mood. Scott is in KC last night and today so I am enjoying my time alone. I went to my step class last night (a wonderful thing, and my gym is a wonderful thing) then got a Chipolte bowl (for sure a wonderful thing) then came home, ate it and took a bath. My new bathroom is a wonderful thing altogether. I took two baths last night to relax and warm up (right up there with a fluffy pink bathrobe, also a wonderful thing. I watched our new tv (yep, wonderful thing) and played on Pinterest--this is a wonderful thing that all of my blog followers would love--you pin pictures of websites and inspirations on topics like style, recipes, crafts, decorating. It is truly a wonderful, fun thing. I took my turns on facebook scrabble (both facebook and scrabble are wonderful things). Then I finished a fabulous book by JD Robb, one of my all time favorite authors ( books are wonderful things, aren't they?) Then went to BED (wonderful, wonderful thing) early. This morning I'm cleaning (the results of which are wonderful and cleaning itself can be wonderful if there is time to do it in a relaxed way). Weekends are wonderful things. I showered in my wonderful glass shower (you have to be very comfortable with your body:) and dressed in wonderful things--pink t, grey sweats, and pink slippers--all wonderful things! Of course, my wonderful puppies are keeping me company and right now I am sitting at my wonderful new kitchen island and listening to our new wonderful sound system. Music is a wonderful thing. I am going to go get Adelle in little while and she is wonderful as is our friendship. She was in a talent show this weekend and performed her most favorite song, Super Bass, by Niki Minaj. I look forward to time with Adelle. So as I enjoy my wonderful life on this wonderful weekend, I hope you have a wonderful day also!

No comments:

Post a Comment