Friday, January 27, 2012
Pinterest Addiction
I think I'm addicted to Pinterest. I know I am. I am thinking about limiting my time on it but I don't really want to. I know I should. I have spent many an evening where I intended to do something useful or important but the next think I knew, it was bedtime! I do still check my facebook, of course, and make my scrabble moves. But do I call either of my parents or any of my kids? No. I just love to Pinterest! And I've started rationalizing how it makes me a better person--a better cook, more creative, and stylish! I'm not kidding--every recipe I've tried from Pinterst is fabulous! And when I need to laugh, I think about some of the funny pins. I get compliments on my clothes because I've gotten inspired on Pinterest with color combinations and how to tie a scarf! I've even done some of the crafts and they turn out awesome! I notice that I work Pinterest into about 4-5 conversations at work per day! As I write this, I am looking forward with anticipation to my Pinterest time. Ok, maybe I will only allow myself to Pinterest on the weekends. Only after my to do list is done tomorrow. And tonight. And Sunday night--those are reserved to pure veg time. Then I will either not do it at all during the week or only for half an hour. See? I sound like an addict.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment