Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Randomness

Just random unconnected thoughts today....

I'm getting ready for my cruise next week! It makes the snow much more tolerable to know I will be in warm sunshine next week. A little hard to imagine getting into a swimsuit, though. I'm a tad white:).

Didn't go to my favorite classes yesterday--fit ball and advanced step because I thought the driveway was icy but Scott had salted it and it was perfectly clear! I did go out and clear the car and work out on my own last evening, though. Then today went to step class. Now the snow is blowing like crazy. I like being home but I hope I don't get bored again as I was a bit yesterday.

Got up in the night and put sweaters on the dogs. Poor babies. At one point realized Professor had thrown up and the strange noise I heard was him eating it! Yuck! The whole comforter is in the washer right now.

Today as I did my quiet time, Rex claimed my lap and wasn't giving it up. PRofessor wanted it so badly he sat ON Rex for quite a while. Funny. Also funny watching Professor try to poop while his back legs slid around on the ice.

Scott fought a fire in the night so napped quite a bit of yesterday. I hope he doesn't have to fight any fires or do anything else outdoors today while at the station. He is thinking about a degree in elementary ed. He'd make a great teacher, I just hope he likes it and that he feels called so God will provide all he needs.

Hannah said she doesn't feel well. Poor baby. Her cold and snow there makes ours look wimpy.

Two snow days in a row, then back to work for wed, thurs and fri, then last minute stuff on saturday to get ready, adelle, maybe the morning workout too, then leave sunday for miami and cruise on monday! Hope mom stays healthy and this cruise is all she dreams it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment