Wednesday, February 2, 2011

God and dogs

I want to love God as much as my dogs love me. I think Professor spent 12 hours on my lap yesterday. He gazed up at me adoringly. He wanted my constant attention. Anywhere I went, he followed me, not wanting to miss a thing. He waited patiently for me. He just hung out in my presence and that was enough. He tries so hard to please me and when he messes up, he begs for forgiveness with his little pleading eyes and then lets it go and moves on. Rex matches his mood to mine no matter what. He watches me and follows me everywhere. He is concerned when I'm upset. He likes to play with me but mostly just hang out with me. He loves me unquestionably and faithfully, consistently. And I forgive them again and again and love them with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment