Tuesday, February 1, 2011

more random thoughts

I just made myself a blueberry smoothie (oj, vanilla yogurt, blueberries--a whole thing of them!) and it is scrumptious. I've been cooking more lately, experimenting. I organized all my coupons and then Saturdays Scott and I choose the ones we want to try that week then I shop for all the stuff. Still spend less on goroceries than before! Yesterday I made crock pot chicken taco chili with black beans and chili beans and rotel and shredded chicken, etc. I wasn't that excited about it but it was good. Healthy. Had a second bowl. I also made some sort of Texas stew last week. Adelle and I made homemade pizza yesterday, but I've made that before. I made chicen tortilla soup the week before but I've also made that before too. Scott chose that one. One week I made spinach fettucini alfredo--yummy! And some casseroles. Nothing like a good casserole. Just gonnna eat leftovers today then Scott picked some taco frito pie thing that has crescent rolls in it for tomorrow--probably a bit fattening. We'll eat late, too, cause if we have school, I am going to my classes tomorrow--bosu and step plus. Then Thursday there's a new yoga class followed by zumba. Last week we had so many sweaty people in zumba that we fogged up the entire room's mirrors! My water aerobics class is canceled for tonight. Bummer. Its just a little blizzard!
Its almost time to start reading for today. Read a Cornelia Read book yesterday--Crazy School--and started another book but it is too nasty so I'm not finishing it. Caught up reading Shari's blog. Only two more books in the house I haven't read! I have a book downloaded to my ipod for the beach and 6 more on my little computer to read on the cruise! I splurged. I'm gonna splurge on a pedicure for the cruise, too, but that's it, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment