Saturday, February 19, 2011

TGIS--Thank God its Saturday

Whew! A cruise is an awesome thing but the adjustment back to real life can smack you in the face! Last weekend was a whirlwind with unpacking, laundry, grocery, squeeze in Adelle and trying to rest an recover. The boat still felt like it was rocking until about Tuesday. I had to go in to work early Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and had meetings late Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday. Finally got a nap on Thursday and then again yesterday after work. Also was working out at the gym extra hard and I did knock back off the two pounds from the cruise! But I still want to lose. Got my cholesterol drawn yesterday so that should be interesting. The adjustment back to work was ok but there were some stressful situations with the TLC kids bad behavior, some girls bringing alcohol to school and passing it around in the cafeteria, and a domestic violence situation in a family I work closely with. But yesterday got my nap, my snack, a good hard workout, chipotle and some good Scott time then I slept 11 hours last night! This morning I'm getting ahead on cleaning and will go get Adelle for awhile and take her on some fun errands--best buy to get my computer a free check up, pet store for dog food, Christian bookstore for some new music, and hobby lobby to get some stuff to scrapbook for the cruise. Thank You, Lord for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment