Monday, January 15, 2018

Recovery and Post Op

The recovery process has been great, sprinkled with praises, encouragement, rest, and limited activities. I even sang (on stage) Sunday at church! The first few days Leah helped out and Emmet gave me lots of love. The second day I removed the bandages and was very pleased with how things look. Praise God! The doctor's office called and said the pathology report looked good, the margins look good and they got it all. This is super good news. Post op meeting with the doctor confirmed all these good reports. I expressed my gratitude to Dr. Paul's and he gave me a hug. So next steps are meeting with the radiology doctor and the oncologist. We are gonna have a celebration when all this is done but there is sooo much to be grateful for. Please keep all those who are going through this is your prayers, especially those who have a harder battle on their hands. And ladies if you haven't had a mammogram, schedule it right now! Thank you all for your prayers and support. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment