Now for a very needed three day weekend.
Friday, November 29, 2013
A Full House
Had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year and a full house with Dave and Roni, JC and his new fiancé Kristie, Ryan, Sam and Landyn, Mom, Dad and Jean, Larry and Joanna, Jon, Leah and David, and Our new friends Alexis and Jeff. We had so much food it was ridiculous, really, I think I made enough for 60 or 70 people. Everyone took leftovers and we still have a full fridge. I think everyone had a good time together. Mom stayed last night. I got up early and cooked all morning. We ate and the boys played football at old stadium and brought home a stray puppy. We played some bananagrams and then finished off the evening getting stomped by Leah and David at pictionary. Talked to Joel and Hannah on the phone, too. Can't wait to see them at Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment