On Friday at school was the culmination of Red Ribbon Week which is planned then carried out by the Kay Club. We judged the door decorating contest, and awarded the plants, then cut up tons of fruit and popped popcorn for the all school party. At the party, the kids signed a pledge to be healthy and drug free, police officers gave away bracelets, and the SADD students from the high school did fun activities with the kids. When I got home that night, I slept 12 hours!
This weekend, my Dad turned 85! We gave up watching the k state game and drove to Olathe but listened to the game in the car. We met Dave and Roni at Aberdeen and surprise, they brought my Mom! I gave Dad some suspenders and Dave gave him a Japanese scabbard from 1945. I think he really liked his gifts. Then we took Dad and Jean to Houlihans for dinner and dessert. I did some serious carb loading. Yum.
Today I felt like poop so other than going to the grocery store I've been hanging out in bed. I'm gonna fight off whatever this is and win! Hope your week and weekend were event filled and fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment