Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

This Christmas had two firsts: it was the first Christmas that Hannah couldn't be here, but we skyped with her on the big screen tv for over two hours! It was like being there in her room with her. The second first was having David here for Christmas. It has been quite enjoyable.
Julie spent most of the day with us Yesterday and we played bananagrams. Christmas Eve no o e would go to church with me so I read some while they watched the walking dead then I joined them. We ate pizza and then started putting together puzzles. We ate and ate.
This morning we got up slowly and ate our traditional orange Danish rolls. I had at least five. My gut is hanging out over my pants. We opened our gifts and everyone liked what they got. Leah painted,e the most awesome pictures. We ate ham etc and talked to Hannah and Mom and still plan to go to the movies. Here are some picture high lites.








1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I love those pictures Leah painted. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete