Friday night I went to step class as usual though Ryndey was subbing for Kelly. Leah and David had gone to JC to a day or two so Scott and I went to willies for the Eisenhower Christmas party. I had fun and the food was delicious. A lot of people came so we has a good time talking. The people who were drinking were super loud so we stayed a couple hours then came home.
Saturday morning we got up and ready and went to Lake Wabaunsee for our Christmas with Larry and Jo etc. it was a little weird without Hannah and Emily there but it was nice to have David there and Shari's friend Aaron. I love Season, too. And Larry's brother Lonnie joined as also. I hadn't seen him in years and years. We did the usual fun games and massive eating and then it seemed like everyone stayed a long time. The girls really liked the scarves I made them, especially Season. I felt like I got quality conversations in with Shari, Season and Ian and at least caught up with CJ and Bonnie. Cj has grown up a lot. It was good to get to know Aaron, too. I liked him. I saw that Joel and Ian had quite a good talk and Joel even went outside and played catch with his cousins even with his bad knee!
When we got home at a decent time and played games- Scott, Leah, David, Joel and I. We played Settlers of Catan and banana grams. Fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment