Monday, December 31, 2012
Mid break
Spent yesterday laying around with an icky cold, bored. Determined today would be better. Got up to lovely snow. Took Joel to his dr. Appointment then to Pt and went to the gym. Still not all the way well so did lunges and squats, biceps, triceps and sit ups then sat in the sauna for 20 minutes. The roads were getting slick as I made my way home so inside feels cozy. The boys are at the k state game so I have the house to myself. I had a salad spa! I took a hot bath and used baking soda for a microbrasion facial followed by a lemon and egg white mask. Not so sure ill do one right after the other next time. I put mayo on my hair and then smoothed olive oil on my skin. Be careful getting out of you try this! It makes your skin lovely. Then I fixed myself a spinach, blueberry, pear and strawberry smoothie. Yumm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment