Sunday, July 18, 2010

ouch

My back is hurting! Again! I keep in great shape but my stupid back "went out" when I was shaving my leg in the shower on Wednesday. I didn't think it was as bad as last time so I went to water aerobics on Thursday (actually felt great) and then went to Bible study that night and it started to really hurt. Ibuprofen isn't touching it. I went for a walk that night (separate blog) and by Friday my back was a mess! And I had the reunion this weekend! Saturday my Mom gave me a hydrocodone and it is the only thing that helps. Sitting is BAD! I ice it and rest it and try to not do anything too long--sit, stand, lie down. I broke down and took another pill today. Have gone to the chiropractor twice and will go again tomorrow. I guess my new water class against the current will have to wait. I'll try fit ball and go back to the deep end class but step is out for awhile. I have some prayer partners working on this so I will give it to God and wait. And thank Him for hydrocodone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment