Monday, July 19, 2010

bummer?

I have been sitting around all day bumming and dwelling on how fat and bored I feel because I'm having to miss my favorite exercise classes today to rest my back. So I read my sister in law's blog (raisin a ruckus) and she listed all the things she's happy about. So I did the same thing and it really helps. (I am aware of the power of positive thinking, I only counsel about it all school year and it is Biblical but why I never think of it myself when I'm bumming, is a mystery). I am so happy that Leah is home for the summer! And Joel is too! And they are both watching a movie with me that is pretty fun (Whippit). The sun in shining. I am rested and healthy (other than my back). I have a car and money and I can go do anything I want. I started a new project yesterday called anonymous encouragers (see it, same name, online) and I sent two anonymous letters yesterday and one today to randomly encourage someone. Rex and Professor are happy to have us home. I get to wear my favorite summer uniform--sport shorts and a t shirt--every day! I could probably go on from here but this is enough to make me feel happy again. Gonna make chicken and pasta with spaghetti sauce tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment