After we ate, Kent went to do homework and the girls and I snuggled up under the covers and Skyped with this guy:
The next morning, we picked up Hannah and took her for breakfast at the Night Heron bookstore and coffee shop. We ate our breakfast burritos and drank our lattes outside. Then we walked around downtown Laramie and looked at the murals. We also walked up on the railroad trestle.
Leah and I had a good, long drive home listening to our audio book "The Help" pretty much the entire way. I was so tired when I got home but it was sooo worth it!
Here are some more various random pics of the trip:








Omg these stools cracked me up! What a good laugh! Looks like you guys had a great time 😊 so glad u made it safe and sound off that mountain!!! Proud! You go mama!!! The pics were amazing and some made me laugh - like the one of u laying down with your shoes off! What an adventure! A story to def tell!!! Glad u got to spend time with the girls! The pics of Joel warmed my heart...he's such a goof 😋 well I'm happy to hear your home safe and sound!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete