Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend

Scott is working four ten hours days which leaves him Fridays off.  We spent this last weekend hanging out together doing mostly nothing out of the ordinary but it was fun!  Friday I went to water class, not teaching it, and it was cool and sprinkled on us which made th water feel warm and was actually pretty cool.  So afterward since I was already wet, I drove out to watch the tubes.  I could watch the swirling, roaring, splashing water for hours.  I stood at the fence not caring if I got wet.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.  My hot bath afterward at home was awesome!
Scott wanted to see a movie and I wanted to go to step and he had soccer practice so we found a showing in JC and drove over there.  They have a theater with recliners that was really nice!  So we reclined and munched buttered popcorn and saw "Spy" which was a pretty hilarious movie with Melissa McCarthy.  We laughed a lot.
Then after, he wanted to pick up something from his office so we stopped by.  He had shown me pictures but seeing it was better as the building is impressive, set up on a hill.  It is unique and has lots of cubbies and nooks and crannies.  Scott's office has a whole wall of windows looking out over a treed area, all green.  He can sit at his desk and gaze out at nature.  I don't even have a window in my office!  
We zipped back to,town and I did my step class, whew it was hard being my second work out of the day!  Scott had soccer tryouts so I got our chipotle and brought it home and we relaxed for the evening after he got home, me doing my usual hgtv, jigsaws and reading usually on the deck and Scott watching baseball.
Saturday morning Scott went to his men's group at church and I did some cleaning.  Saturday evening we went to the gym together then the store then made burgers on the grill.  Yum.
Sunday morning we picked up Adelle and went to church together.  Scott loves to mess with Adelle which is pretty easy to do.  He fake farts in the car and it drives her crazy.  She loves it.  After I took Adelle home and we napped, we watched a movie together and relaxed more.
It was just a nice, relaxing weekend with lots of togetherness.  We talked to all the kids at some point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment