Sunday, June 28, 2015

Laramie

Leah and I drove to Laramie for a long weekend!  I love coming up here and spending time with Hannah where she lives.  We always have such a good time.  And this time it was special,because it was also with Leah!  
Leah and I got up Friday morning and took her puppy to be boarded in Manhattan then drove to Laramie!  we brought our travel companion, Professor!
We got to town about 6:30 and met Hannah and Kent their friend Maggie and her boyfriend at Coal Creek for a beer and to finish watching the USA  women soccer match.  Then we went for dinner at Thai Spice then went over to see their apartment and met their new roommate, Conner.  

Saturday morning we were going to go to hot yoga but didn't time it right so we did yoga poses in the park for a few minutes.  
Then walked to a coffee shop called Turtle Rock and ate breakfast and chatted.  
Then we went to the Laramie pool and laid out in the sun for much of the afternoon.  It was perfect weather, warm with a cool breeze.
We thrift shopped in 3 stores and bought some fun things!  I bought two white summer shirts, some leggings, a tiny purse for my work tag, and some leather gloves.  I also bought a colorful dress to wear with leggings.  The girls found some cute things, too.  

Saturday night we went to Downtown Laramie for dinner and ate delicious burgers at Born in a Barn then went back to Hannah and Kent's and watched netflix with Kent's brother Garrett.  


Today we hiked medicine Bow in the Snowy mountains!  I'm super tired and we don't have access to the pics so I will blog about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment