I have been worried about my health for the trip since I've had this bronchitis and sinus junk for 5weeks. I feel about 90percent. Got mostly packed Thursday night then after a but more than half day at work Friday, took care of last minute stuff then rested, went to the gum and Chipotle with the boys and got to bed around 10:15.
Slep well and woke up at 7 ish this morning. Got ready without waking anyone and left for Leavenworth abou 8:30.
Got to Leavenworth and knew the best part of the day would be greeting my excited Mama. She was at her computer.
We giggled as we realized that we matched!
Left for the airport about 10:30.
Had time to stop for a quick burger in Platter City.
Long wait at the airport. Long day of travel. Still feeling sinus icky. No problems with our flights and able to bypass customs with mom in a wheelchair.
Arrived at our resort. We always are so tired and overwhelmed and hungry that it is impossible to feel positive so you just have to unpack and go to bed. It was even harder for me to feel positive in that my pull out bed is horrible! It squeaks and has springs poking up everywhere. To top it off I was freezing! I got up several time to mess with the air conditioner and then pulled the bedding over and slept on the couch. Not ideal but doable.






No comments:
Post a Comment