Mama got up and we settled into the room more then walked to breakfast nearby. Half the restaurants are on our end of the resort and half are on the other end near the ocean.
This morning we ate at a Bistro with a buffet. Mom had a grilled cheesy ham sandwich, fresh fruit, fresh orange juice and coffee. I had juice, coffee, bacon and yummy oatmeal made with milk, raisins and sugar.
After breakfast we got mom a wheelchair to use here and asked to have a bed sent to the room for me.
Walked down a long, winding walkway to the ocean on the far end of the resort.
We played in the waves, relaxed in the sun then ordered our traditional daiqueries and Mai tai. When I got back from the bar, mama was talking to two young nice looking gentlemen. They took our pictures for us.
We walked back to the room and spent the rest of the afternoon lying on our patio, getting into the pool, and lunching at a poolside grill also very close to our room.
Partway through the afternoon, I went to the spa to get my nails done. I got a French Polish on my fingers
We cleaned up, walked down a different walkway alongside flowers and had dinner at a nice place called Sea Olive. We both had beef tenderloin, grilled veggies. Potato au gratin and dessert, mine chocolate and moms butterscotch. 














No comments:
Post a Comment